- New PvP, Gauntlet, and Fishing events are starting!
- The Inferno Dimension Expedition is starting today and will run for 7 days!
- The Zombo Invasion will be starting next week!
- New MYTHIC quality runes have been added to the game. They can be directly crafted in the crafting menu for now.
- Mythic materials to craft the new Mythic quality runes are a very rare drop from Trials and Gauntlets. The recipes also require a new material that comes from exchanging legendary runes.
- The Fusions from the latest zone and raid are now available within the schematic pool.
- We are going to be running previous content again this tier and, as a result, had to shorten the duration of the Inferno Dimension Expedition to 1 week, down from 2.
- We are currently running a Valentine's day poetry contest on the official discord server. Come check it out for a chance to win some cool prizes!
- Fixed 4/4 bonus of Lucernas
- Fixed 3/4 Bonus of Pyroc
- Static Ignot Upgrade Fixed
- Ukalis Fusion: changed the 4 skill Bartertow to Damage All.
- Frestir: 10% Fire Resistance changed to 10% Fire Damage
- New PvP and Trials events are starting!
- All new Fusions are now available to fuse.
- We have added some additional bonuses to Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday this week!
- Zone 11 Dungeon 4 will unlock soon. A very powerful weapon awaits all those dedicated enough to complete it!
- The Inferno Dimension Expedition is starting on February 13! The expedition will run for 2 weeks.
- Flag 3 difficulty has been decreased.
- Scourgolon skill of Wip of Hellish Fire now attacks the closest 2 enemies.
- Sibaraki skill of Pact of Zeus can be used on Auto now.
- Esplendidar skill of BattleAxe of Atlante power increased.
- Gobelux fusion now requires only one gobby.
- Thanks to your feedback and the dedication of the Player Council, we have adjusted some core bonuses on Zone 11 Familiars and Fusions to make their bonuses more in line with previous content. To view the full details, visit https://bitheroes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039576671.
- Changelog 2/7/2020
- Fixed Mega Voltpico Bundle: if you already own the mount and purchase the bundle, you will get a 2nd copy of the mount.
- We have reverted some animation changes in order to improve recent lag and performance issues. Once the issues are fixed, those animations will be put back into the game.
- Fixed Voltpico mount skill: it should no longer be used when encounter is on Auto.
- Corrected decsription for Bia: it no longer reads “spread shield” twice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.